head/oil cooler update (argh!)

> > I don't think there is a way to check the oil cooler/warmer.  That
> > was one of the first things I fixed on my car.  From what I've
> > read, it is there to help the car warm-up faster so it will have
> > lower emissions. You may want to look into just going with out it.

Seems to me that Drew/Daun diagnosed this on Gino by refilling with clean
water/oil, and gtemporarily bypassing the cooler, followed by a brief run,
He filled his overflow bottle with additional volume (oil) in very short
order, the cooler was not his problem. It took some hose engineering, but
it seemed to eliminate the option of an easy fix, obviously the head was
the problem.

cathy