Autotech Poly bushings for the A1 chassis...

Had 'em in all Sciroccos I've owned.  Lube is a must
for combating squeakage.  Great bushings to have on a
steering rack!  And wonderful in the control arms.

Squeakage, when it occurs, usually is only noticeable
when you slowly go over bumps or whathaveyou.  Liberal
lube, but on some bushings (like control arms) much of
it get scrapped off pressing bushings in.  Still, it
is better than none.  Other bushings it isn't such a
problem.