Oh Julie......

--- Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> hahahaha, but it's your butt that really get's me going
> ;)

> > And George, if you're listening in, Daun's butt is
> looking VERY fine
> > tonight, this after, well, never mind....

So George, why was it MY butt you were focused on in the
pic, hmmmm?  I think you're just in denial.  Don't worry,
Brad won't mind, but be warned, I may have to share you
with him.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com