What are your cars names'?

Well, I guess I can just in on this now.
 The Scirocco is Project 82 (thats a hard one to figure out.)
The Cavalier is "The Z" (Z24 duh)
And last but not least the truck is Tarra (yes that is spelled correctly)
Umm, if you don't know lets just leave it at it is my ex's name, and I love
my truck!
 Rhett