Pix and possible solution (was: Creative throttle linkage solution

No - for several reasons. Because the butterflies in the T/B are different
sizes, the intake opening is offet-sized to accommodate the butterflies'offset
and the throttle cable actuation would have to be in the opposite direction.

On a single butterfly t/b like those found on the ABA and 1.8t, it _might_ be
possible, but I have no experience there...

JT