What are your cars names'?

- The Scirocco is Victor Jr., of course.  We all should know that!
- The van is "that f!@#ing POS Chryler product" which is a misnomer, because it's gone 150K with
very minor problems.
- Momma's chick car BMW convertible is simple "the red car" because I don't want to be a poseur
and say "The BMW."  I really dislike that car, mostly because it's a convertible.

Cheapass Ron