From: Kevin Brosha <kjbrosha@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:30:42
To:Scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: What are your cars names'?

 I noticed several of you referring to what I thought were the names of
people, but were really the names of your cars!!
 So I ask, "What is(are) your car's(cars') name(s)"?
 Mine is "The Red Car," occasionally with a curse or two, prefixed, affixed,
on even infixed. I know, I'm neither clever nor creative in my naming, so
lets hear 'em.
 Yes I am bored.