Paging Parker Wulf

Dawn,
 Is it possable if you could ship the tranny to me?
We would pay for the shipping and pay you for your troubles(which we will
ether way).
 We have no problem waiting for Tonee to pick it up and bring it to chicago,
but I would only be able to get it a week after Tonee picks it up, and the
dealership that has her car is getting upset that we are useing a loaner car
for so long.
 If you cant, no biggie. If you can, let me know.
 THANKS
Parker and Rebecca