From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Blake Irvin
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:26 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: first time

i drove a scirocco (mine, just out of the shop) for the first time
yesterday - and i felt the love.

there are 2 immediate things the mechanic noticed that i need to deal
with - one of the rear springs is apparently broken, and he thinks
the master cylinder is leaking (bled the brakes but the pedal is
still really spongy.

so where do i go from here?

also, i have the PO's title signed over to me by the PO - what else
do i need besides registration/plate transfer from my beater car to
get this baby legal?  (i'm in PA).

blake/