first time

As Tberk said. Only needed for the front. Read the Book grab your tools and
have some fun.
I learned to swear while working on my MKI. I am very good at it now  :)
(Keep young children away to avoid trouble)

Actually, if you think about what you need to do, make sure you HAVE
everything, it does not take that long and its sort of fun.
5 years ago I was a noob too. Now I can do an axle swap in uner 1.5 hours
(thats from part pick up to part drop off).

Have fun!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"