read if want

On 5:02:50 pm 10/11/05 "Jason Carr" <carrpolo86@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry Gang,
> I don't like sending these out but I don't know if anyone has tried
> these. Jason
>
> >     INTERESTING ITEMS
> >    1. Budweiser beer conditions the hair
> >    Yes-- along-time home conditioner

You betcha!

5. Elmer's Glue - paint on your face, allow it to dry,
> > peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads

This is also a good fix for those tiny cactus spines, I use it a lot at
work, believe it or not. I'm one of the few Canucks to encounter large
cacti on a regular basis I imagine.

  11. Bee stings - meat tenderizer
> >    This works

Also commonly used by East Coast lifeguard types for jellyfish stings.