Seals

   I also have lots of water entering the trunk, and sloshing its way
towards the rear seat floor.

   I thought it was the hatch seal, but then I went and sat in the car
during a downpour, with the trunk shelf removed. The water was dripping
from the interior of the hatch.

   Water gets in around the hatch glass. I have not been able to locate
the exact spot, I have finished injecting Permatex silicone sealant
between the rubber and the metal, which reduced the amount of water
significantly. I still get some, so next I will inject silicone between
the glass and the rubber.

	Jean-Claude

silvius14@comcast.net a ?crit :