first time

I will be doing this soon - I take it there is no way to reman the MC
myself?  I think a seal or gasket in it failed because the car had
sat for many months.

Also, I can't find a spring on the online shops - is it just some
generic spring that I need?

Finally - the heater/AC switch seems to be effed - it was OK a few
weeks ago - but now, when I turn it from 0-4 nothing happens - no
fan, no AC (if the temp slider is set to 'cold').  Just silence.  Is
there another part I should look at replacing besides the switch?

will be getting the bentley manual next pay.

blake/