Oh, the Gino weekend, probably long

> Objet?: Oh, the Gino weekend, probably long
>
> Well, this was the fourth weekend centred around one rare French Canadian
> Slegato. He's quite the guy.

<SNIP>

> Daun swapped out the ignition switch, which may have been flaky, and
> proceeded to much needed vaccuuming. Fuel pump relay needed wiggling or
> bypassing to get the pump to run, not sure if we have that cleared up or
> not, but after using a bypass wire all day, we both broke into hysterics
> on
> the discovery of a bypass wire and spare relay under the passenger's seat.
> We just love these cars and their evil ways eh?

Let me guess: white wire with blue crimp on connectors?

I made it for the '83 a long time ago, very handy to have.

The "spare relay" is junk IIRC. The relay on the car was replaced 2-3 years
ago. It has no rev limiter. Someone asked for the part number a year ago,
but I did forget to write it down.

Gino sat two years in my garage. I guess this is where all the electrical
problems came from, as I never had any electrical issue with it.

> Marc, I'm sure you're reading, he's looking really happy and I'll take him
> for a few short runs around here, including one for an alignment in prep
> for his long journey. I will miss his face, maybe I need to get one eh?

Cool! Cant wait to read some more about it!

> Guys, as usual, it was a pleasure to have you all drop by eh?
> Cathy

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco