[OT] Pay Pal SPOOF E-mail - SPAM-HIGH: Payment confirmation - $190.85

Julie was in DE..... I wish I would have knowed.....

El Tony

Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
Here's a spoof email, that's going around.

The US bumpers from Mars, are being used in 2 full restorations, the rear
bumper is on Brian's mint Cosmos, and Julie just picked up the front bumper
a few hours ago.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...

_____