The Gino Files - part....???

After the advil kicked in this morning (thanks to last
night's headache inducing activities), Cathy & I headed out
to the Wind Tunnel to see if we could get Gino running.

We still had quite a bit to accomplish - axles to install,
hoses to install, vacuum lines to sort out (and actually
run correctly), a trip to town for food and supplies, and a
visit from The Mad Bastard (along with Alee and 13-day old
Taryn)  Also during this period, George showed up, as did
MK 1 Mark, with accompanying side projects.

Finally though, a turn of the key produced the hoped for
results.  Ok, so he didn't start on the first try -
something about the fuel pump relay being in the center
console.  But he did fire up and run just fine with another
flick of the key.  Soooo, now to see about moving him under
his own power (he was blocked in by 2 other Sciroccos), and
hopefully getting some mileage on him in preparation for
his journey the rest of the way home.

Soooo, with yet another busy day is ahead tomorrow, time
for bed.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com