Car Stereo Install

Some new pics of the center console with the Empeg unit installed.  I
used a .org sticker on the back of the flip face kenwood head unit to
make it look like the picture of a Scirocco I was trying to by a while
back (last pic in the series)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/DSC00154.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/DSC00153.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/10-04-05_1851.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/10-04-05_1852.jpg

*Not Mine*
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/GT16V3.jpg

By the way you can't really see it but I moved the oil temp gauge
under the dash near the steering column.  You have to look "through"
the steering wheel to see it but it's functional.

And oh yea...

The baby
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/09-30-05_1849.jpg

Chris