bored and wanting Mecca...

C Boyko said:
> On 11:37:12 pm 10/07/05 "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:
>>
>> Tell that little munchkin to drink more.
>
> I just opened him a fresh one...he says, "What, and become a professional
> lush like you?"

Just tell him its his destiny.

> Hell yeah, I actually typed that in one crack, and I can focus this in a
> single image. The kid (bless his heart) is cooking beer drenched shrimp on
> the barbie, and well, what would go with that, eh?

MMMMM!  Beer battered shrimp...damn fine stuff.   Though I prefer beer
battered Cathy.

> Thanks snookums...    *kisses*
>
> cath n' daun

HAHA!  Now tell that shrimp of yours to answer his cell phone.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)