bored and wanting Mecca...

On 9:59:11 pm 10/07/05 Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did keep handing Cathy dollars...  :)
>
> (it was for .org stickers)
>
> Hell who knows... Next year should be interesting.

Yeah, get me in my current condition and it should be interesting is right,
I can't even get my eyes to focus, something about a combo of beer and
running Adam's 2L 16V without the exhaust manifold. Those shooting flames
were just so fascinationg....waiting for Cincy to come here ( Daun's less
than an hour out as I write). Scary thing is my kid's portable breath
teaster says I can still drive, hell , I can't even type!

Cathy, trying to take over Mike's spot on the list...