Loss of power...

Been a while since I ordered my TT (I ordered straight from TT) but I don't
think they package their systems with mufflers, they just also carry
Dynaflow and Borlas to make it convenient to order a complete system. So the
short answer is no, I don't think you have to order a muffler with the rest
of the exhaust.

As far as gmail, that's weird, I haven't had any problems with my gmail
account. But I don't post to this list too often. We'll see if this one goes
through.

matt.