bored and wanting Mecca...and a dream...

T Berk said:

> I haven't yet started my Rabble Rousing but Dick Wong
> and I are a party of Two so far.
>
> Stay tuned. Mecca awaits.

No repeats of the first try Tosha.  You are both welcome here as a layover
on the way. (It would be good to see you both again...plus you can have
some fun chasing the Scirocco 3 TDI down the highway).

Now, you manage to drag Meze with you, and you really do become a Hero.

Stop by Seattle on your way and kick Shannon Fenton in the ass and drag
him along too.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)