bored and wanting Mecca...and a dream...

On 7:46:49 am 10/06/05 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  Well, assuming that once again it will fall on the first
> >  weekend of June in
> >  2006, I've set a countdown on my cell phone to my ETD for
> >  Mecca. As it
> >  stands, I have 239 days, 4 hours, and 1 minute until I
> >  hit the road. :D
>
> Oh good, I was afraid I was running out of time.  Unless
> there are major complaints, sure, Cincy might as well be
> the first weekend of June as usual.
>
> *Sigh*  Damn, we have to get through winter first.
>

> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
> '96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172
> The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts -
> Ehrlich's Law.

<Way OT> And daun, I see the Slegato's's immigration status on the sig has
changed....I had a dream about Sciroccos last night. One of Adam's buddies
was pushing Gino around and pushed him into the fishpond. He went right
under. I was thinking what a bitch it would be to work on electricals in a
waterlogged car on the weekend. After the crane pulled him out.

But back to the topic.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!CINCY!!!!! There, that felt good. I'm already gathering up
"prizes", so if anyone wants to "award" something to someone, bring the
"prize" and go for it. For those not attending, this is random
non-competetive stuff, well, except the "bag of chips award", it'll be an
annual one I imagine. Somebody always seems to meet up with Johnny Law on
the way there. Princess has proven to be a rich source of "interesting"
prizes so far...and I'll be flogging .org stickers again...

Oh, for the "excuse ridden". Get that car there....we don't care what it
looks like as long as it's safe enough to get you there....start now....you
can do it....seriously, if MY cars can always make it (and you know what
good luck I have) then yours can too. TBerk, this means you too
;).....let's have some west coast lovin'. (Yeah, I know it's a hell of a
long way...).

MkI this year for me, count on it.

Cathy