bored and wanting Mecca...

--- Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, assuming that once again it will fall on the first
> weekend of June in
> 2006, I've set a countdown on my cell phone to my ETD for
> Mecca. As it
> stands, I have 239 days, 4 hours, and 1 minute until I
> hit the road. :D

Oh good, I was afraid I was running out of time.  Unless
there are major complaints, sure, Cincy might as well be
the first weekend of June as usual.

*Sigh*  Damn, we have to get through winter first.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com