(8v) are there different sized injector o-rings (or injector cups)?

Hey - at least you replied. I do appreciate it.

Dunno if you saw my follow-up yet, but they were indeed G60 cups; now they are
in a f*ing landfill! Pilfered brassies from a friend which I have to replace
($6 per from TT - wtf??). Now I have issues (not referring to the personal
kind! ;P ) with my distributor (i think the hall sender more specifically). I
spent so much time taking care to get the fuse box and the original CIS harness
back together properly, that I didn't get around to install the knock sensing
and address my distributor issue. (no spark, but power to the coil, and no fuel
pump, but the fuel relay jumper shows pump works).

Anywho - that's my current state of affairs and probably won't progress for a
while now - our daughter's scheduled to enter the world on Friday morning (!
Holy Sh!t!). My Sciroccos are now in hiding....

JT