REPEAT: Harness pieces (radio) (still) needed

Thanks, Rick.

I think I'm gonna suck it up and spend the $20 or so for a Kenwood harness.
I had hoped to take advantage of the list's charity on this one, but I
imagine most Sciroccos have had the connector hacked off and there are not
many junkyards around here..those we have don't want to sell you anything
they can't pull of the car for you and charge an arm and a leg.

A Vortexer offered me the connectors for $25 plus shipping...obviously
better to just buy the Kenwood one.  A shame, since somebody probably has
these bouncing around the bottom of their toolbox.