  From: silvius14@comcast.net
  To: Jeff ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:39 PM
  Subject: Re: Bosch Fog Lights

  I'm not sure.  I only have three wires.  The black is from the Bosch Fog Lights, the green is from the driver side outside light (low beam?) and the red I assume is from the switch.  I also have a red with inline fuse from the battery to?  I assume the switch?

  Is the metal case of the original Bosch relay grounded to the body?

  Karl