Euro exhaust manifold/dp gasket available at dealer?

Anyone know if the euro (GTI) dual outlet exhaust manifold to downpipe
gasket is available at the dealerships here in NA?  I guess I'm asking
if the same gasket was used on another vehicle sold here...

I had a 'domino effect' day working on the 86 today - frustrating to
say the least...  I set out to simply swap my hollowed out cat with a
'temporary' good cat borrowed from Cathy, so I can get my (only and
final) e-test done.  After having a bitch of a time removing those
BASTARD top flange bolts on both sides of the cat I proclaimed
"Victory is mine!" a bit too early - Cathy's cat was almost an inch
longer, and the flanges were much larger than the ones on the car.
Damn...  Well no problem, I thought, I have remnants of about 10
exhaust systems in the shop - I should be able to cobble together
something...

After searching through my pile I couldn't find any flanges that
matched the new cat's, so I went to plan "B".  Screw the e-test, I'll
talk to a friend of a friend and pay the extra $ for a 'rubber
e-test'...  So I picked out my nicest spare TT race downpipe, found a
new gasket, and set to work to remove the TT 'shorty' downpipe.  Hmmm,
those manifold studs look like 10mm...  Little did I know that the car
had a Euro GTI exhaust manifold on it - which, to my surprise, not
only has the larger studs but the flange itself is larger.  Back to
the pile-o-parts, but no dice, all my spares have the U.S. flange...
Curse level 6 was promptly breached...

Next plan - remove the U.S. dual outlet exhaust manifold from my old
ABA/JH engine and swap it into the 86 so I can get this thing back on
the road today.  But NO, stymied yet again - I spotted two broken
manifold to dp studs...  There goes that plan - I'm in no mood to
extract broken studs at the moment, and that manifold has a small
hairline crack in it anyways...

So, now I have a rather large pile of perfectly good exhaust parts in
front of me, but no workable solution to make them fit each other...
And to make matters worse, I destroyed the euro mani/dp gasket when I
removed the downpipe, so I can't even put things back the way they
were...

My plan now is to source a euro gasket, and cut and weld a section
from the euro-flanged shorty downpipe to one of my spare TT race
downpipes to adapt it to fit the euro manifold...    I know TT sells
the euro gasket, but it'll take a while for it to get to Canada, so
hopefully I can locate one quickly...  I'm a master at making
something work out of parts and pieces at hand, and many times have
surprised even myself with my Macgyver-like resourcefulness, but
sometimes I have to admit defeat I guess...  :(

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S