(8v) are there different sized injector o-rings (or injector cups)?

Interestingly clean there Jeff, debris is prolly not your trouble...  Try
the liberal amount of the CC and a quick stab.  Really take no time at all
in the stab, I can only assume that is your trouble.  The CC evaporates very
quickly, but works well in this case if installed quicker.  Oil stays wet
long after the fact, and if you have a hiccup, it will burp out the
injectors...

G/L w/it

David