Scirocco Parts

I do not remember seeing any last time I was there but I will give him a
call tomorrow.  The reason I first went over to check his stuff out 6 months
ago was because he had a never been used Kamei MK1 spoiler that I scored for
$50 :)  I have not installed it because I have been thinking of making some
plastic / lexan copies but have not researched how to make a mold and the
replicas, plus I am not made of money.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3