Scirocco Parts

On 11/30/05, Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:

> Lemme get this straight, he GAVE you a bunch of parts, and has a bunch
> of parts he doesn't want to sell, but will for the right price, with

I know, wish he would have gave me everything but I only got some dashes,
CIS injection parts, 2 MK2 Scirocco rear hatches, fenders (which Mr Haygood
finally got), and a lot of other misc. stuff.  He pretty much kept the parts
that were harder and more expensive to find like the scirocco intake
manifold, injection and 16v body kit.  He is a nice guy who loves VWs just
looking for some xmas money.

> absolutely no indication of how much he wants, but it will certainly be
> "top dollar",

He definately will not get much replies with that line especially posting
on a web site built for cheap asses.  He would have more luck with Ebay.

> with a set of home-made (?) cams, with no specs?

I think he is refering to using a stock 16v intake cam for a exaust cam (or
the other way around) that you have to mill off the end off of.  The picture
of the 16v head shows it camless so I think that is the set of cams he is
refering to, but hard to tell from his post.

{Gee, let me get right on that.
Hmph.
Nate}

Some reason I dont think you will :)