OT: Crazy Christmas Lights

You can find it on snopes.com, and they declare it is credible...

David
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Smith" <smithma7@gmail.com>
To: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Crazy Christmas Lights

This thing has been making the rounds of other furoms I frequent.  It was
postulated on one of them (with lots of smart people on it) that was in fact
created by taking individual pictures of the lights in various states of
on/off and then just put together in the correct order (creating the
animation) and set to music.  No wizardry on wiring involved.  I tend to
agree with this arguement.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5 (Rot F?nf (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)))