OT: Crazy Christmas Lights

Holy crap! That has to be one of the coolest things I've seen in a long
while.  I'd love to see his wiring/relay panels to make that thing work.
  The music, I'm assuming, has to be Trans Siberian Orchestra?

On a side note, something I was thinking about last night trying to fall
asleep:  When you count sheep jumping across a fence, do the sheep
travel right to left, left to right, back to front or front to back?
Just curious.
Nate