Any thoughts on these rims

On 12/29/05, Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Holy crap that car is sweet!!!!!!  Looks amazing.
> Only thing that could improve that in my eyes, is to put the black bump
> strip things down the sides back on and paint the 16V kit black.
>
> Awsome job with that puppy!!
>
> -George -drooling

You talkin' about my car?  cool! THose where some glamour shots from
september.  Wait until I finally save up for "real" wheels, e.g. ats
cups or ronal lm's or if I sell a kidney, maybe some bbs.

Yeah, I'll try to make to cincy this year.
Thanks for the compliments.

GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy