CANDY!

--- "David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com>
wrote:

> OK!  Going to take a chance and repeat myself....   I
> NEED Smarties.  I'll
> take some of this other chocolate as well..  But for the
> Love of God,
> someone say they are listening...  SMAR TEES, SMAR TEES,
> SMAR TEES...

You mean, of course, the Canadian M&M-like chocolates
right?  Muhahaha.  Last time I stayed at Cathy's they were
left by "housekeeping" as a pillow-gift.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/