Postal Laws - Is it mine! Some Scirocco content

Yes I know the recipient.  I think what happened is not too long aog I
purchased something through the recipent and had they had it drop shipped
from the manufactuer.  Now, they purchased more product for another customer
to be shipped to their location but some how the emanufacturer put my name
and address on the package.  I think they some how pulled the last address
used for that company which was mine.  I have actually talked to both
parties when arrangements were made to retrieve it and re deliver it to the
rightful owner.  But they never changed the address label so it came back to
me.  Neither has contacted me since to find out where their package is.  I
think tomorrow I will contact the recipient and work out sending direct to
him.  Maybe I can get a free Dyno Tunning of my TEC 2. HeHe.