relocation woes

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> I was wondering how widely driving/registration laws/fees
> varied from state
> to state.

Ohio (Rural)

About $40 per car for plate renewal, twice that for vanity
tags.  No inspection, no emissions. (They do, for now, have
emissions testing in select counties around metro areas.)

>And at what point your car becomes historic.

30 years here I believe.  I've still got a few years to
go....

$74
> for plates + 37.50 for the ETest. How does that stack up?

Does that include the exchange rate?  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/