Californians!

--- "Bennett, Christopher P ET1 MARMC 1230B"
<chris.p.bennett@navy.mil> wrote:

> I know that there are one or two of you out there...
>
> I am looking at the map and looking at commutes and
> such and I looked at prices in Alameda... yea right!
> So...  Anyone familiar with Tracy California?  It is
> close to I-5 and seems to be an easy commute to
> Sacramento or SF.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> Chris

Are you looking to buy a place or just rent?- Is you
job in SF proper and/or Sac town?  Alameda is a geat
quiet place to live in the bay area and it can take
anywhere from 12 to 30+ minutes to get in to the city
(depending on traffic)-  Tracy is out there in my
opinion. You are looking at a good hour to commute to
the city- To Sacramento? - not that sure

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'03 20AE GTI
'83 GTI (project car)