relocation woes

O.K. time for my 2 cents from PA.  I just transferred my 1982(RoadKill) cost $136.00 (included $66.00 for the Ed Rendell beer fund) and $70.60 for inspection including emissions.  Now for School taxes,  we pay around $3200.00 for a 8 year old home just outside of Lancaster, PA.

P.S. I also own an AR-15..............Rock on!!

Karl