It's beginning to look a lot like winter beater wars!

Sara Arms wrote:
> So... first of all, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
>
> I'm also writing because we're having our second snow
> storm in three days, which so pleasantly reminded me that
> WINTER BEATER WARS is coming!  Just thought I'd share my
> happy thought with all and those who have come up to VT in
> the past for it.  Things are looking up for this years event
> so far!

I'm definitely down for WBW III. Not sure which vehicle I will take yet, but
I'll get there somehow.

Is it still planned for February 10, 11, 12 to coincide with Challenge Sur
Glace <http://www.challengecanada.com> in Sherbrooke, QC?

If so, all Americans should note the following about traveling to Canada:

	December 31, 2006 - Passport required for all air
	and sea travel to or from Canada, Mexico, Central
	and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda.

	December 31, 2007 - Passport required for all land
	border crossings, as well as air and sea travel.

Anson, this means that your torn in half expired Kentucky license will not
get you very far.

-Marc
3 A1 VWs