It's beginning to look a lot like winter beater wars!

So... first of all, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm also writing because we're having our second snow storm in three days,
which so pleasantly reminded me that WINTER BEATER WARS is coming!  Just
thought I'd share my happy thought with all and those who have come up to VT
in the past for it.  Things are looking up for this years event so far!

Happy holidays

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie