Sibling rivalry? Driveway feud?

So, what happens when I swap the summer tires (on the Quantum) for the
all-seasons (on the '88)?  Will the '88 have a temper tantrum, since
it's driving days are numbered?  Will it relegate them joyously, basking
in the knowledge that it will remain mostly sodium-free this winter?
Will the Quantum rejoice and jump for joy, being able to play in the
snow, after spending last winter cooped up in a storage shed?
Time will tell....
Nate

(For those who don't know, the Quantum Syncro is essentially an Audi
4000 quattro Avant [4 wheel drive wagon in Germanspeak])