Sibling rivalry? Driveway feud?

The cars do have ears!
Whenever I talk about selling a car, some problem jumps out of the
blue
which would nix the sale.  By the time I fix it the moment of selling
has passed.
How they survive.
Ed '81S

--- Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
> As luck would have it, I have a spare Mk1
> hood in my shed waiting
> to go on, but probable not until spring.
>
> You tell me cars aren't alive?  They don't have
> personalities?  They
> don't have *FEELINGS?*

See?  There's the answer.  It was playing you for the
new hood.  Feelings, schmeelings.  They have devious
intellect.  You have been Scwned.

And who knows what terrible things Julie has done to
hers to make it rebel like that...  j/k   Terrible
stuff there, Julie.  Stay warm.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H