$50.00 TO SHOOT....

I feel your pain.  Did the same (new belts) on mine.
My Sunday project is supposed to be water pump, timing belt and
crank/cam/intermediate shaft seal replacement, but I really don't want to.

The belts seem to "stretch" or otherwise loosed up a bit.  Bently has specs
for how tight they should be, but you have to re-tension a week or so after
install of new belts.  Don't forget the tighten the main brackets on the
ancillary items, so the adjusters don't have to go at it alone.