$50.00 TO SHOOT....

I am putting an offer out on the man that designed the belt system for Roccs
with A/C AND PS.
What a bloody pain.
I blew a belt on 787 the other night. Just the center belt. Crank WP to A/C,
but... The Alt is based off the A/C. So no lights.
Took me 2.5 hours to get home. I found an auto parts strore, in one of the
worst areas of Albany, AND in the first snow storm of the year.
Tools in the car? No way. I cleaned them all out to vacumn the trunk and
never put them back.

Now the belts are loosening again. In 22 deg weather, I had to move the PS
tank to reach the adj bolts, scrapping off the top layer of my drivers
finger.

Just how damn tight do these tightening bolts need to be any way!

Thanks for listening..

BTB Hope all had a happy Tday and made it home safe!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y