Sealed Beam Conversions

Well because this is my winter car and I want to keep the cost down (more
money to spend on the Scirocco) I think I will go with the NeoLite 165mm
(4x6) conversion kit to H4's and H1's
At $60.00 for all four units http://www.classicgarage.com/16smalrech4s.html
I can't really go wrong.

I think I will also pick up some headlight relaying stuff from
www.partsexpress.com as mentioned by another lister.