The annoying bent drive belt cover (not timing belt cover)

Typically just getting the bolt in there will fix the problem, you
don't actually need to straighten the cover.
So, if you don't have AC then you only need to remove the alternator.
If you have AC you need to remove it also and it's mounting bracket.
Dan