Electric SC

For an impressive quarter mile time, and to impress your friends, and scare
the neighboors, get two leaf blowers, strap them on each side of the car and
you'll get a "jet" effect. Just like they do with a DC8. Amazing performance
improvement for only a few dollars. Guaranteed fun for all!

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4 Q