Sealed Beam Conversions, conductor and relay source

Phil, as you requested, here is the link to the components to relay your
lights.

Fused conductor.  Notice it is $0.95 for 12 feet of 12 gauge c with and
inline fuse and fuse holder.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=079-040

Relay, $1.19.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=330-073

Relay sockets, Dual socket and single socket, $1.90 and $1.50
respectively.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=330-078
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=330-075

The schematic is on Timbo's site however; I do not have a link, maybe
someone else can direct you to it.
Basically you use the existing conductors as triggers and run new,
switched power via the relay.  Don't' forget to run new grounds too.
Rick.