Sealed Beam Conversions

Don,
You can get a set of Hella H1/H4 4x7's, Jason (you met him the first
night) has a set he might loan me, he had on his Volvo wagon.  Direct
swap, reasonably inexpensive (I think he paid something like $35 each
for them), and they are very bright.  He got them from IPD, a Volvo
parts supplier, but I'm sure they are available elsewhere.  As far as
Eurolights, they aren't available for that car, only '85 and up with
aerodynamic headlights.
Nate