mu new rocco & header question

First, a pic of my new rocco on her trip home to
Virginia.  I absolutely love this thing.  She has a
really aggressive stance.  I couldn't believe the
looks I was getting on the highway.  For a number of
reasons, probably.  One, she does look good rolling
and how many of these things do you see now?  Two, she
does look beat up.  Three, and I would say this was
about 90% of the stares - the exhaust analyzer tube
was missing and this thing has the 272 cam (hehe) -
*braaaaaaaatbraptptttp*.  Anyhow:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/gooddane66/shes_mine.png

Now my question on headers.  Since this rocco is a
'play-only' rocco and not meant to be a daily driver,
I have been giving some consideration to a tri-y
header.  Yeah, I know they have structural weakness
compared to a dual mani + dual downpipe.  Nonetheless,
I have no probs with it having a limited life.

What I'd like to hear are the pros/cons of the
headers, what the top quality makes are, and if they
are available for a cat setup.  Here is a guy selling
a ceramic-coated SS header for $250 unused, but it is
for a non-cat setup.  Which wouldn't work here in VA.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/gooddane66/SS_header.png

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H